◀ Choose your location on the left
How to Learn Transcendental Meditation on the Sunshine Coast
The first step to learn Transcendental Meditation on the Sunshine Coast is to attend a free introductory talk. These are held in Maleny and Noosa.
Please call 5499 9580 / 0438 507 188 or email email@example.com to find out the details.
A teacher of Transcendental Meditation can come to your business or group to give a talk on TM.
An Introductory talk will cover:
- Why TM is so effective for stress and anxiety
- How TM improves our health and wellbeing
- How TM promotes higher states of consciousness.
- How TM can be understood in terms of the latest theories of Quantum Physics.
- How TM works and how it is different to other techniques.
- How to learn and the life time follow up program.
If you can't attend an introductory talk on Transcendental Meditation you can watch the talk by Both Roth and the rest can be done over the phone. However it is preferable to attend the introductory talk in person as it is more comprehensive and you have the opportunity to ask any questions.
Transcendental Meditation is taught through personal instruction by an accredited Transcendental Meditation teacher. It is taught over a period of 4 days, each day lasting about an hour and a half.
Transcendental Meditation is taught regularly in Maleny and can be learnt on the weekend or during the week.
The 4 day course involves:
- Day one: an individual session lasting about an hour
- Day two: 1st day checking lasting an hour and a half
- Day three: 2nd day checking session lasting an hour and a half
- Day four: 3rd day checking session lasting an hour and a half
Lifetime Follow Up Program
After completing the 4 day course of instruction, you can have individual checking sessions and attend group checking sessions and group meditation at any TM centre worldwide. These sessions are free of charge.
Learn with an accredited teacher of TM to ensure that you gain the full benefits and have access to the lifetime follow up program. This can be verified by going to www.tm.org.au